Artists working in the commercial advertising space. What do they really think about these “creative” projects people want them to work on? Is it just a means to fund their real creative passions and side projects?
Most Themes these days use the WordPress Featured Image functionality to display thumbnails within themes, or as sliders when featuring posts on certain pages of your website. See below some instructions for adding Featured Images.
- Within the Post or Page Editor of the WordPress admin, scroll down to the “Featured Image” section in the right column. If for some reason it’s not visible, make sure you have “Featured Images” checked within your WordPress Screen Options.
- Choose the “Set Featured Image” option, and the typical WordPress media overlay will pop up.
- Upload an image from your computer.
- Once an image is uploaded, select the option to “Use as featured image” from the bottom of the image settings.
- Your post should look similar to the example image when a featured image is added correctly. The images will automatically scale to fit the desired section.
Note: Featured Images are automatically cropped to fit their locations in the theme. Images are cropped towards the middle. As a result, this may give an undesirable effect if the focus on the image is not in the center. For ideal results, it’s recommended that images are cropped to size before hand. The sizes of Featured Images are defined differently depending on your theme configuration.
Human beings connect over storytelling, it the oldest form of communication and connecting…
A great case study on brand building and storytelling, it goes for 18mins but is worth watching.
Watch the video, then check out their website. It’s pretty good.